Overalls.

      Overalls- Zara | Top-   Cloth Mod | Shoes- DS | Photographer- Cejal Jaiswal.      Summer screams shorts. So,...


      Overalls- Zara | Top-  Cloth Mod | Shoes- DS |
Photographer- Cejal Jaiswal.

   Summer screams shorts. So, Why not take it up a notch, right? I've been eyeing on this pair for so long but couldn't really figure out if this was what i wanted. Then, I looked at some old baby pictures and realized I’ve been wearing these bad boys my whole life. So, of course, when I came across this tribal print overalls at Zara I couldn’t resist – immediately ordered my kind sister to buy it.
Messy Hair, the overalls, Cute top, a pair of converse and a huge shades would just make the best summer.


XX
Follow me on.
Facebook | Bloglovin' | TWITTER | @electricheartgirl on INSTAGRAM


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your overalls are so cute!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ........
    how about following each other back ??
    Regards,
    vintagegirlcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella!
    You have an interesting blog
    J'adore
    <3
    Let's follow each other through GFC :)

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images