White Wonders.







Top-COTTONON | Pants-J.Crew | Belt-An Oldie | Shoes-PROMOD | Bag- BananaRepublic |

I enjoy being home way too much right now. Traveling for a month from east to west to north to south of India  and boy, was it tiring but also worth cherishing the life i'm living!!i missed my bed so much that i felt like i could sleep in my bed forever. You know the feeling when you are so tired and  worn out and all you want to do is monkey jump on your bed and sleep like a baby. That's exactly how i felt.
As soon as we got back, my mom and i had to run around town to finish off some works.
Right now, all I feel like throwing on before running out the door is this Black PROMOD Shoest! It's the most comfortable thing ever. You will definitely sport me wearing this shoes everywhere.So with all the craziness that's been going on in my life, I would normally be all decked out in dark easy layers, but lately, I don't know what got into me, i decided to try all white with a touch black, ofcourse.

Facebook | Bloglovin' | TWITTER | @electricheartgirl on INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. I know that feeling! Im liking this outfit tho! Comfy top

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts