White Power.


Top- HM | Shoes- Truereligion | Shoes- Ecote ℅  Urban Outfitters | watch- | Shades- Rayban | Bag- BananaRepublic

Today I was in the mood to wear something simple, a shirt and a pair of Shorts. I paired it up with my Ecote boots which is my favorite boots and Aviator. This outfit were of couple of weeks back when i met up with a dear friend and grabbed a dinner in one of our favorite restaurant.
This boots are now my favorite item for winter. i cannot wait to wear it over and over again with  every outfit. This last picture is from instagram, those who are not following me can follow me on @electricheartgirl
XX

Facebook | Bloglovin' | TWITTER | @electricheartgirl on INSTAGRAM



Comments

  1. WOW the everything :)so simple so chic
    i am your new follower from Gangtok,Sikkim
    you can visit me here
    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://yelinhyoju.blogspot.com/
    you can visit me here as it may help you more to be updated on fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are really gorgeous!

    Loving the way you've tied the outfit together. The white and blue combo looks really good on you. :)

    Kisses!
    /U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last photo and the relaxed feel of your top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this looks of yours.. keep blogging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute bag
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts