Drive & Shoot.

Floraltop-Nudee | Shorts-Levi's | Shoes-TinaTrees

It was the day when i went to learn how to drive on an actual street. Yes, i actually know how to drive. God, people on the road are so in hurry. On our way back home i wanted something for my blog, even  though i was beat. So, i asked KE to help me shoot some pics on this Green beautiful lane. I always wanted to take pics here. I wonder why, but i kinda like the Whole Green Thing going on in the background. Oh and then there was a heavy downpour on us which obviously KE predicted, got ourself drenched and i almost ruined my camera. But the awesome feeling when you get to eat hot bowl of noodles after you got totally wet from head to toe -is so worth it.

Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter | electricheartgirl  on INSTAGRAM.

Comments

  1. Noodles are epic after getting drenched - so if coffee for that matter, even when it's shitty dorm coffee. :) Really need to learn to drive, I've had my license for ages but I'm pretty sure I'm never really going to learn how to drive.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bakcground is pretty cool! i'd like to shot something here too :)

    letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty print!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great styl! nice blog :)
    thank 4 comment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style.. your top is gorgeous!

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blouse! I love it.

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent photos and I don't know how to drive, btw. Love photos taken on a hedge too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so sweet, thank you,I really do hope I win!! Please take a second to vote and forward it :))

    http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards

    Definitely following you, love your style and blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww thanks! tou look amaizng! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts