Take Me Out to the Streets.

Dress-Love21|Bag-Beuno| Boots-A.Vintage| Shades-Vintage


Hair up - check. Now I can start writing in this hellish heat Seriously,i'm sweating. I recently noticed that, besides many many things of course, I'm really good at complaining.i complain about almost everything. I mean I'm a master. First I say I love winter, then in the middle of January sitting at home with the red nose, I just wish it was over. I dream about summer, the Sun. The summer came two days ago. And I've already had enought of it.


 More of me on Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter.


Hype

Comments

  1. omg zeemala, im loving ur new post, very very cute dress and the background! i miss nepal :)
    keep posting sis
    love love life
    lhanz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lacy dress with some edgy booties. Great outfit here, Tenzin. Also some lovely hair along with some cool sunglasses.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is So cute. Loving the bag. Perfect!!

    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts