Blue 'LOVE' Girl

I promised i will update my blog for last time before i go to india..So this is going to be  my Last post.:(…I'm already sad to leave, i' already miss my LIL cute Puppy so much…:< ….
Anyways, this is what i wore to my last exam…I was so excited to finish off my exams and the thought of getting an awesome long vacation was  just so out of the world happy feeling…



( Knits- Ellen B | Shirt-Old Navy | Pants- UNIQLO | Bag-Michael Kors | Neck piece- F21 )
To be honest, i have worn this same outfit couple of times but with little changes here and there…Im so loving the way of wearing same color both top and bottom…it just make you feel like you are wearing a suit with a whole new Look….:) you guys should try it too..As for me, i'm gonna try a lot of colors together:)
Introducing my puppy- GRUCHI..<3

                                                        These are a set of  pictures i took last  week…Nothing professional though! so. enjoy!





Follow me on
for more of my personal update.!





The Electric Heart Girl

Comments

  1. Your outfit is so cute, love your sweater :) and your puppy is cute,too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this look! The jumper is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is so so so cute. I like your photos, especially the third last:) have fun
    carla
    redpunzel-carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit love the blue sweater!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. Love the photos! Merry Christmas.

    Visit my blog when you get a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures.. Loved ur bag..
    Following u now.. Visit my blog sometimes & follow if u like : )
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice outfit! Only navy is one of my favourites, but in overall - very stylish.

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts