I Can Do Anything to Get You My shoes.:)










Who can resist shoes? i know i can't.How can girls resist shoes,right? I can work my ass off to get any awesome pair of shoes :)These are some of the shoes i would die to have in my closet. I'm currently into Stripes, wedges and block-heels..Someday, i will definitely have a whole bunch of freaking awesome shoe collections in my closet and i will remember not to forget to share it with you guys..Enjoy..and keep dreaming of cool shoes on your feet and feeling beautiful.


love love
caio
The Electric HEart Girl

Comments

  1. ohhh I wanted the 3rd last shoe buh they are outta stock now :( I sud have bought them when they had it sobz

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have..ohh michel..how can yu have second thoughts about it….haha…buy stunning shoes in near future..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i <3 the 5th n 6th shoes..
    lets buy dem nd we can share hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. omigod the 3rd pair! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love wedges!! cool blog :) kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 6th pair. I talked myself out of buying a pair of cool wedges this morning... Oh I might have to go back and get them now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts