I Want To Find Myself Now.

A SMILE NEVER HURTS.

I Should Be done waiting.


Got my silver nails done. :)

I wore this to my college couple of days ago. I bought this pant from ZARA when i was in 9th standard,and i'm glad how it fits me perfectly .I love the color and about  polka dots:i'm obsessed with them.I'm planning to have more polka dots in my wardrobe.
I want to thank my followers and viewers who are not following for dropping by my page everytime. I'm going to continue what i am doing with my blog and your supports and love will help my blog grow more.
i Love you guys!:)

Polka dot: Warehouse
Pant: Oasis crop denim 
Shoes: BAsic Edition
Bag: Bangkok Random.


till then,
take care.
The electric HEart Girl.

Comments

  1. I love those pants- and you totally worked the bright color by offsetting it with the black and white polka dots! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts