Wedding OUtfit.(not my wedding)

hello guys.
How was your weekend?umm,My weekend passed by just like any other day.
Last time (around a week back)  i went to a Tibetan wedding ceremony of someone i know. In most of the wedding ceremony i wear Tibetan dress but this time i ended up wearing a western outfit.It was quite Awkward though coz everyone was wearing a Tibetan Dress.Anyways, i managed to pull it off,and i was quite happy with the feedback.^__*


Okie here is the OUTFIT POST got my dear followers.<3

i love the blazer….im glad i bought it.:)

(blazer-Korealace top-random shoppants-HMshoes-aldo)
DID YOU LIKE IT ???

here is me.

with an amazing picture i clicked (hehe) :P



till then 
stay safe
be happy 
there are lots of amazing things in the world which will make you happy:)
n You Know i LOve you.
.


Comments

  1. The blazer is cool and I love the shirt underneath! Is that a necklace or part of the shirt? In any case, I love the look! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts