Long Story Dress.

We all know that SUMMER is near, so , long and cute dresses are obviously on our wish list.i have some on my wish list,n i hop i get those soon.:)Anyways,today i went out only with an intention to watch the cricket world cup in  a mall but instead i ended up doing window shopping.There are lots of cute dresses and shorts for this summer, i will definitely go back to buy some.!1:]To tell you guys the truth,i love Black color.BLACK color not only helps you look slim but also helps you give an edgy look,which i love,so here is me wearing A LONG DRESS .:)


i love the dress….its so soft and fluffy :D


Guys im sorry for the picture quality,i don't have my camera right now,so im using my iphone,please bear with me till i get my camera.:)
…………………………………………………..dress-Random shop…………………………………………………..
………………………………………………….shoes-doc martens……………………………………………….
…………………………………………………..bag-vintage……………………………………………………..




i hope you guys like my latest post,
i have some more outfit post left.:)
keeping coming back to my blog.
                      

                                                                                 stay happy…
                                                                                 with love,
                                                                The Electric Heart Girl.


Comments

  1. I love this dress. I always wear black because it looks sharp but since moving to Nepal I am trying to wear more color... So much harder to look polished in color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, it's my first time visiting your blog, just got to know abt it through amanda's recent post.
    i love your style and u carry it off with great oomph, look forward to more posts.
    cheers,
    tenzing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts